Chemstock is a premier UAE Hydrochloric Acid Supplier, with the help of our extensive warehousing and distribution network, we have the capability to deliver the right grade, quantity, and package for any customer application. The corrosive nature of hydrochloric acid requires special handling. Being among the major HCL Suppliers in Dubai, you can be assured that your needed Hydrochloric Acid requirement is safely delivered to your facility, in the most prompt manner possible. Chemstock always makes sure that each and every chemical supplied by are of high-quality and is competently handled, based on the relevant regulations.
What is Hydrochloric Acid and what is it used for?
Hydrochloric acid is basically a water-based, or aqueous, solution of hydrogen chloride gas. Such an acid is naturally produced in the human stomach to help in the food digestion process. Hydrochloric acid consequently is produced synthetically as well, for a host of industrial and commercial applications. Hydrochloric Acid in UAE can be used industrially to process steel, which the material of choice for suspension bridges and cars and trucks. It also is used for the production of batteries, photoflash bulbs, and fireworks, as well as processing sugar. Unlike sodium chloride, hydrochloric acid is not easy to handle and there are many safety precautions. Being among the leading Hydrochloric Acid Suppliers in UAE, Chemstock always pays heed to the relevant safety concerns when packing our products. We make sure that our products reach their relevant destination in time, in an absolutely proper condition.
Properties of Hydrochloric Acid
The physical properties of Hydrochloric Acid, such as its boiling and melting points, density, and pH tend to vary depending on the concentration of hydrochloric acid in water. It is colorless in nature and has a highly pungent odor. As a major UAE Hydrochloric Acid Supplier, we can provide you this acid in diverse concentrations, based on your need and applications.
Hydrochloric Acid is strong and monoprotic. In water; it completely dissociates to form hydrogen and chloride ions. A concentrated version of this acid can essentially dissolve metals and form oxidized metal chlorides and hydrogen gas.
What is Hydrochloric Acid used for?
Hydrochloric acid or HCL is a strong, corrosive acid that can be used industrially to process steel, which is subsequently used extensively in the building and construction industry. As leading Chemicals Suppliers in UAE, HCL offered by us can also be used in the chemical industry for the large-scale production of vinyl chloride used to make polyvinyl chloride (PVC) plastic. HCL is also used to produce polyurethane foam and calcium chloride. Hydrochloric Acid is also used in many other chemicals, as well as a disinfectant and slimicide that prevent the growth of slime in paper stock. Top uses of these chemicals include:
- Steel Production: Hydrochloric Acid in Dubai is popularly used for discerning pickling operations for the purpose of removing rust and other impurities from carbon, alloy, and stainless steel, so as to prepare the steel for final applications in building and construction projects. This steel is also used for car bodies, household appliances, and aluminum etching.
- Household Cleaners: HCL is often a component of household cleaning products, including toilet bowl cleaners, bathroom tile cleaners, and other porcelain cleaners. This is due to the fact that its corrosive properties help clean tough stains.
- Food production and processing: The food production industry uses hydrochloric acid to process a number of items, especially the corn syrups used in cereals and soft drinks. ACL also acts as an acidifier in many sauces, vegetable juices, and canned goods, and aids in enhancing flavor and reducing spoilage.
- Calcium chloride production: If HCL is mixed or reacted with limestone, then it ends up producing calcium chloride, which is a type of salt used to de-ice roads. Calcium chloride also has uses in food production as a stabilizer and firming agent. As one of the major Chemicals Suppliers in UAE we commonly supply HCL for Calcium chloride production.
- Other Hydrochloric acid applications include the production of batteries, photoflash bulbs, and fireworks. In many instances, it also is used in leather processing, building, and construction, as well as oil well acidizing. Being one of the most widely trusted Hydrochloric Acid Suppliers in UAE, we at Chemstock shall be your perfect source for buying HCL for varied applications.
Chemstock : Top Chemicals Suppliers in UAE
Having offices in diverse locations such as U.A.E, China, and India, Chemstock would be the perfect hydrochloric acid supplier for your requirements. All our offerings meet the International Standards for use in pharmaceuticals, specialty chemicals, and other critical applications. We maintain strict quality standards at every step, and focus on delivering only the best to our clients. This makes us among the most reliable UAE Hydrochloric Acid Supplier
What type of chemicals can I buy from Chemstock?
We are one of the major Chemicals Suppliers in UAE, and offer a variety of industrial and laboratory chemical. Explore our website to find details about our exact product range.
Can you source chemicals on my behalf?
Yes, we can. Our dedicated teams of engineers are always ready to help you source any chemicals or laboratory equipment.
Which industries do you serve?
We serve multiple industries, including ceramics, paint products, iron and steel, and construction.
How fast can I get the Chemstock order delivered?
We can arrange delivery within 24 working hours from receipt of the order. However, this can differ based on your location.
What is the price of hydrochloric acid?
We try to provide our customers the best price point. To know the exact quote for your requirements, you can give us a call.