Purchase standard Hanna instruments pH devices from your all-in-one laboratory supplier- Chemstock LLC.
Having the best standards and quality of chemical instruments for industrial standards is essential. Academic organizations, research centers, and chemical laboratories require various instruments for better performance and delivery. The devices include pH meters, EC meters, ISE, temperature, and other instruments. Chemstock’s Hanna instruments pH meter is at the rescue of all industrial and academic standards.
We at Chemstock have a wide range of Hanna instruments and pH devices for high-level functions of chemical ventures. The types of instruments for pH depend on various industries and their requirements. Shop online at Chemstock for all your Hanna instrument pH meter requirements.
Brief about Hanna instruments pH meter and its types based on industrial sectors:
The Hanna instruments for pH measurements are differentiated based on the industry requirements. Therefore, we at Chemstock provide easy access to suitable devices for a specific industry. We have categorized the Hanna instruments pH meter according to the industry categories mentioned below. The categorization helps you to hand-pick the required device and order.
The food industry includes processed food, dairy, meat, and maple & honey. These industries demand pH devices for various functions. The different types of Hanna instruments pH meter include:
- Dairy – Portable pH Meter for Food and Dairy and HALO2 Wireless pH Tester for Milk
- Processed Food- Professional Foodcare Portable pH Meter and HALO2 Wireless pH Tester for Chocolate
- Maple & Honey- pHep®5 pH/Temperature Tester
- Wireless pH Tester for Meat
- Portable Meat pH Meter
- Stainless Steel Blade for Meat pH Electrodes (35 mm)
The beverages include wine and beer, where the levels of pH differ based on the alcohol percentage and other brew aspects. Industries can buy Chemstock’s Hanna instruments pH meter for both based on their categories.
- Wine- Wireless Refillable pH Tester for Wine.
- Beer- Wireless pH Tester for Beer and Portable pH Meter for Brewing.
The agriculture industry is classified into Greenhouse, Hydroponics, Farming, and Home Gardens. Therefore, every sector has a varied pH meter for testing. Chemstock guides to buy the types of pH meter based on the requirement.
- Greenhouse- Combo pH/Conductivity/TDS Tester (High Range).
- Hydroponics- pH/EC/TDS/Temperature Portable Meter
- Farming- pH Meter for Direct Soil Measurement
- Home Gardens- Waterproof pH Tester and pH Meter for Direct Soil Measurement.
The water treatment sector includes the environment, wastewater, aquaculture, drinking waters, aquariums, and ponds/lakes. The pH value of water is essential to consider for it to prevent hazards. You can choose the water treatment pH meters from Chemstock for Hanna instruments pH meters.
- Wastewater- Water & Wastewater Multiparameter (with COD) Photometer and pH meter.
- Drinking water-Drinking Water pH Portable Meter
- Environmental- Multiparameter pH/EC/TDS/Salinity/DO/ Pressure / Temperature Waterproof Meter and pH/ORP Testers.
- Aquarium- Marine Monitor pH/Salinity/Temperature
- Ponds/Lakes- Wireless pH Tester for Field
- Aquaculture-Marine Monitor pH/Salinity/Temperature
The industrial sectors are Petrochemical and Chemical Manufacturing. They have different measures and parameters of pH levels. The pH devices for both include:
- Waterproof Portable pH/ORP/Temperature Meter with Sensor Check
- Professional Waterproof Portable pH/ORP/ISE Meter
- pH Electrode with CPS™ (Clogging Prevention System)
- Chemical Manufacturing- Mini pH Controller and pH Electrode with CPS™ (Clogging Prevention System)
The laboratory includes Labs at education centers and for research purposes. The Hanna instruments pH is similar for both as it is used for practical experiments and learning. Whereas the commonly preferred pH meters for both are different. They are:
- Education- Wireless pH Tester for Field
- Research- Multiparameter pH/EC/TDS/Salinity/DO/Pressure/ Temperature Waterproof Meter
Why buy Hanna instruments pH meter at Chemstock?
Chemstock is a leading supplier of chemical products and Hanna instruments. We ensure the customer receives the desired products and is satisfied with the quality of delivery. One can buy all Hanna instruments pH meters based on industrial categories at the Chemstock website.
Add to Cart Now! Order your new Hanna instruments pH meter from Chemstock.
Fill out the form to get a quotation.
What is the required pH value of drinking water?
6.5–8.5 is the range of pH value for drinking water.
How to book Hanna’s pH meter for laboratory use?
One can book the Hanna pH meter at Chemstock online store for laboratory use.
What are the accessories for the pH meter?
The standard accessories for a pH meter are power adapters, monitors, electrodes, controllers, multipurpose meters, glass tubes, caps for glass jars, and more. One can choose specific accessories as per requirement.
How to get a quotation for chemical substance bulk orders?
You can fill out our form or email us at email@example.com for quotations and bookings.
What is the one similarity between Wireless pH Tester for Meat and a Wireless pH Tester for Chocolate?
The wireless pH tester for meat is a device to measure the pH values in meat. In contrast, the pH tester for chocolates is used for testing the pH in chocolates and other dairy products. But the only similarity is that they have a pH range between 0 to 12.00 pH.